Wednesday 8 February 2012

Seek & Destroy..


I have also decided to blog about a PS2 game i played about 7 years back. It was essentially the world as we know it but people were tanks. The gameplay was fun but a bit repetitive it was fun back then but would probably be boring if I was to play it now. Anyway the point is that it uses tanks and they're animated which is why I am blogging about it.
            As well as Wii Tanks i also thought of this as inspiration for my environment and my models. The tanks in Seek & Destroy were a lot more kitted out than the ones in my animation but the reason for the reference is because the tanks moved in a very blocky way which is what i wanted to represent in my animation

Heres a video showing the gameplay from Seek & Destroy

No comments:

Post a Comment