Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Cinema

The Cinema





One night me and my mate tom had this idea for PPP to build and create a cinema displaying two films: One a film about the day and what we do there, and one about the night and what we do then. The idea blossomed quite quickly and myself and Tom got to work immediately. I was in charge of creating the cinema (above) and tom was in charge of creating the films, hence why they are not on my blog. 

As time went on the idea got better and better and was being helped by other friends of ours to contribute to the environment with ideas and tips, however there were unforeseen circumstances which lead to the project not being handed in on time. This was due to some poor time management on my part and Maya and Unity playing up. Even though the cinema is not 100% finished in terms of how i look at it i will continue to develop it even after the deadline and try and perfect it over the summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment